Sky Smile Member Award
Sky Smile Awards
Sky smile privilege program award is Award ticket (free ticket) not only in Air KBZ but also MAI Destinations. Only ruby and diamond member can request and redeem points for the award that is issued on the basic of deducting accumulated points in member’s account and relevant point’s requirements are based on the actual itinerary by miles.
Rules and Regulation for Redeem Awards
- To request an award, members should make reservation, complete an ‘Award Request Form’ which can be available at nearest MAI and Air KBZ office and email or fax it to Sky Smile Section. MAI and Air KBZ needs to receive your award request form (7) working days prior to issuance date of the award certificate
- After receiving the “award request form” MAI or Air KBZ will process this request based on reservation status and the number of accumulated points in the member’s account. In case the award request is not accepted, MAI or Air KBZ will notify to the member as soon as possible.
- If the award ticket request is accepted MAI or Air KBZ will email or will inform the member to collect the Award Certificate to member’s address expressed in the profile.
- Members then take this award certificate to the nearest MAI or Air KBZ booking office for collecting an award.(member may authorize another person to collect an award providing that the name of authorized person is written on authorization letter and an ID card or passport to the office concerned to collect the award).Request Award Certificate can be collected within 6months from informed date otherwise issue certificate will be expired together with redeem points.
- Points required for Award ticket are based on the round trip travel basis or one way
- In case that the issued Certificate is lost or expired, Member wishes to change the beneficiary, routing or class of travel, it can be reissued with following conditions
(A) If the issued Certificate is lost or damaged and expired within 30days, it can be reissued with the condition that will charge USD15.00 to member.
(B) If the issued Certificate is still within validity but member wishes to change name or routing it can be reissued with the condition that charge USD50.00 to member.
- Award ticket may be rebooked in its (6) validity months. Award ticket will not be endorsed, rerouted or extend and/or upgrade to a higher class by paying extra money.
- Companion award ticket will be issued only when the beneficiary is accompanied by member travelling with a paid ticket on exactly the same itinerary, at least on the first flight. When making a request for companion award ticket, the member must provide travelling detail of companion and of the paid ticket to MAI or Air KBZ.
- Award certificate will be valid for (90) days from the date of issue. Award ticket, companion award ticket will be valid for (6) months from the date of issuance and travel validity will be (30) days from first travel date.
- MAI or Air KBZ shall not be liable for any loss of or damage to an issued Award Certificate and award ticket.
- Award cannot be exchanged, transferred, inherited or misused.
- Any taxes, surcharges or duties arising out of or in connection with receipt of Award or benefits shall be responsibility of and borne by the beneficiary.
- MAI or KBZ shall not accept any responsibility or liability in the event of non-availability, impossibility of reservation, or issuance of award due to or connection with the termination of partnership, the charging of flight schedule or any other reason beyond control.
- Mileage will be added within three month after flown and membership will inform to head office if member fails to present the member card at check-in counter.